Thursday, March 29, 2007

"What's your problem?"

...Is a webcast with Jonah Goldberg of the National Review and Peter Beinart of The New Republic - talking politics and - sit down - they are actually talking! Talking like two men having a conversation. Holy freakin' amazing!

I've been reading Golberg since the late 90s when he was writing columns online on the Clinton impeachment. He used to write about conservatism and politics and pepper his thoughts with Simpsons references and the like.

I don't know too much about Beinart, but whenever I saw him on TV I thought, "now there's a reasonable guy." He's liberal but hawkish on foreign policy, or at least that's how I perceived his politics.

Anyway, as you can see, I'm excited about this. Here's the first episode, get in on the ground floor, or while it lasts.

Debut episode

No comments: